Contact Info

Se siete un'azienda o un sito web e siete interessati a inviarmi prodotti da testare e recensire, per info e collaborazioni di ogni tipo scrivetemi all'indirizzo email lory.beauty@outlook.it
If you're a company or a website and you are interested in sending me products for testing and reviewing them, for info and collaborations of every kind you can contact me at the email address lory.beauty@outlook.it

[ # Wishlist # ] stunning dresses from #Muee

by - 2/23/2017 11:52:00 AM

Hi beauties how are you? :D
I hope you're doing great :) Yesterday I found a great website while surfing the internet and so I decided to make a wishlist for you ladies! I bet you'll love this selection!
The website I'm talking about is Muee :D
Here you can find a lot of great dresses for weddings, Homecoming dresses, Evening dresses, Cocktail dresses, First Communion dresses and so on...
All their dresses are stunning so I decided to pick just three dresses for three specific categories :D
First of all I wanna show you three dresses from the category Wedding dresses they are absolutely STUNNING!
Here is my selection for this category :D






    The next three instead are from the category Bridesmaids dresses :D
    I've decided to pick just three of them but they were all stunning! *_*







    The last category from which I decided to pick three dress is... Prom dresses!
    I love these dresses so much *_*







    Do you like this selection? Let me know in the comment below :D
    xoxo 

    Lory

    Seguitemi su: 
    Snapchat: loryleemars8


    You May Also Like

    17 commenti

    1. Great post😊

      bayankirpikk.blogspot.com.tr

      RispondiElimina
    2. all items are gorgeous Lory!!
      www.mssparkleandglow.com

      RispondiElimina
    3. Bellissima selezione, amo quelli con la gonna ampia e il colore di quello sul turchese :D
      Baci
      R

      RispondiElimina
    4. Great post dear Lory.
      I like this selection.

      Gotičarka

      RispondiElimina
    5. Hey!
      I saw your blog and I liked, I am following u now and I hope u can visit my blog and follow me too (-: Have a good day (:

      RispondiElimina
    6. cool!
      http://ksumilka.blogspot.com.by

      RispondiElimina
    7. Great post!

      Only the most beautiful dresses glamchase maxi layer dress reviews are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.

      http://www.glamchase.co.uk

      RispondiElimina

    Ciao bellezze! <3
    Grazie mille per essere passate, se volete lasciare un commentino qui sotto sarò felice di rispondervi e di rispondere ad ogni eventuale domanda <3 Se volete seguirmi sarò felice di ricambiare, lasciatemi semplicemente un commentino qui sotto dicendomi che mi avete seguito e lasciandomi il link al vostro blog! :)

    Mi potete trovare anche su:

    Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Google + - Tumblr

    Hi beauties! Thank you so so much for visiting my blog!
    If you want to leave me a comment it would be greatly appreciated :) And if you want to do follow for follow, just follow me and leave me a comment with the link of your blog on a comment here :) I will be happy to follow you back! Thank you so much for all your comments, it's always a pleasure to read them!
    You can also follow me here:

    Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Google + - Tumblr

    @itsallabouttheglowxo