Contact Info

Se siete un'azienda o un sito web e siete interessati a inviarmi prodotti da testare e recensire, per info e collaborazioni di ogni tipo scrivetemi all'indirizzo email lory.beauty@outlook.it
If you're a company or a website and you are interested in sending me products for testing and reviewing them, for info and collaborations of every kind you can contact me at the email address lory.beauty@outlook.it

Take care of yourself with CheckPregnancy.com & MeAndMyWaist.com

by - 4/10/2017 08:28:00 PM

Hey beauties! 
How are you? :D 
Today I wanna talk about something a bit different from beauty related things I usually talk about! Some time ago I've discovered two really interesting websites, the first one is called Check Pregnancy and I decided to make a post about it! :)



What is it? It's a great website in which you can find a lot of really interesting and useful info about pregnancy, but also women's health! There is something for everyone in there :D 
When you have a doubt, you need tips and remedies, or you're just surfing the web searching for random pregnancy' stuff (like I do sometimes) you can rely on this website!
Even if I'm not pregnant I find it really useful and really interesting to read! 
I discovered a lot of things that I didn't know about women's health and pregnancy!
As I said, in there you can find anything you want! :) 
If you have a doubt about something just check this website out! :D
And if you're a mom and you need help with something this is the perfect place for you!
There are a lot of info about pregnancy but also a lot of useful things for you and your baby!
For example, there a lot of health related articles, but also some fashion related ones like.. which is the best jumper for babies? :D




The second website I discovered is Me And My Waist which is another useful website!
I've always had a loooot of questions about waist training and corsets and here there are all the answers to my doubts!
I've always loved a tiny waist and I always wondered how to achieve it!
In this website you can find a lot of info about waist training and weight loss, on how to slim your waist and also if it's safe for you or not :)
Whatever is your doubt about this just check the website and you'll have your answers :D
You can find also some fashion related things too like which are the best waist trainers for weight loss? :D Or which are the best corsets for prom dresses? :D

I really loved these websites!
There are a lot of questions that come to our mind about being a woman or being pregnant and sometimes we don't know how to ask them to our friends or families.
The next time you need help with something related to these topics just remember of these websites! They are really great :) and really useful too :) 
What do you think about them? 
Do you like them? 
Let me know in the comments down below :) 
xoxo, 

Lory

Seguitemi su: 
Snapchat: loryleemars8

You May Also Like

18 commenti

  1. Спасибо за полезные сайты ))

    http://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  2. that sounds interesting :)

    annashines.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great post dear! :)
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2017/04/new-baby-guess-bag.html

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great post dear

    Have a nice day! :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Отличный пост ))

    http://evgenijamir.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thanks for sharing that!!

    www.lacaleya.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Il. Primo sito ho avuto il piacere di conoscerlo anche io il secondo è una piacevole novità
    Grazie baci

    RispondiElimina
  8. Thanks a lot :D

    this is an important post dear. Love this kind of informative posts :D

    NEW TIPS POST | Mother’s Day Complete and LOW COST Gift Guide!
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    RispondiElimina

Ciao bellezze! <3
Grazie mille per essere passate, se volete lasciare un commentino qui sotto sarò felice di rispondervi e di rispondere ad ogni eventuale domanda <3 Se volete seguirmi sarò felice di ricambiare, lasciatemi semplicemente un commentino qui sotto dicendomi che mi avete seguito e lasciandomi il link al vostro blog! :)

Mi potete trovare anche su:

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Google + - Tumblr

Hi beauties! Thank you so so much for visiting my blog!
If you want to leave me a comment it would be greatly appreciated :) And if you want to do follow for follow, just follow me and leave me a comment with the link of your blog on a comment here :) I will be happy to follow you back! Thank you so much for all your comments, it's always a pleasure to read them!
You can also follow me here:

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Google + - Tumblr

@itsallabouttheglowxo